Join the club or renew your membership now! Membership Form 2024Instructions:
- Fill out the Membership Form 2024.
New applicants as well as members who are renewing their membership need to fill out and submit the form.
- See on the form your payment amount and pay the membership dues through one of these options:
- ZELLE (preferred method) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHECK > make the check payable to "Swiss Club of Washington DC" and mail to
Embassy of Switzerland c/o Helen Bircher, 2900 Cathedral Avenue N.W. 20008 Washington DC
- PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD
Use electronic payment through PayPal:(No PayPal account required)
Select Membership type, type your name, then click "Buy Now"
Join the Swiss Club of Washington DC and become a member of the active Swiss Community in the nation's capital!
Memberships are valid for the calendar year in which they are paid, so pay your dues early to take advantage of all of the activities for the whole year. Most events are for members only or members and their guests. Take a look at our scheduled activities and be sure you don't miss any of the fun!
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Attend the members only Samichlaus (Christmas) Party at no cost
- Attend the Easter Egg Hunt at no cost
- Pay the reduced member price for all Swiss Club events
- Get priority registration for events with limited seating
- Attend members only events, such as the General Assembly
- Receive our monthly newsletter and reminders for upcoming events
And, NEW MEMBERS who join between October and December enjoy a valid membership for the next calendar year. This means that your first year as a member can actually be for up to 15 months!